Contact Us & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the quickest way to get in touch with you?
For the quickest response, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as we have additional resources available to respond to emails.
Please allow extra time for reply during busy sales periods.
2. How long does delivery take and how much does it cost?
Minimee orders are delivered through an Australia Post registered postal service (excluding furniture items) and most orders are delivered between 2 – 10 business days however there may be additional days during sale periods.
Delivery costs are kept to an absolute minimum and you can find out the exact cost of delivery in the Delivery calculator tab found on every product page.
WA customers: Please note, deliveries to WA are longer and usually take between 7 -14 days and for furniture items 4 – 10 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns about this delivery time period please call the store on Toll Free 1300 701 442 option 2
3. How long does furniture take to arrive?
Furniture items take between 2 - 10 weeks depending on the design and colour chosen. We recommend that you email us before purchasing at email@example.com if you have limited time and need your items urgently.
4. How do I know when my order has been sent?
We will send you an email with tracking information as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
5. Do you deliver to PO boxes?
PLEASE NOTE: We do not deliver to PO boxes. If that is the only way we can get an item to you, we can conduct a security check on your order before we send it out. Please see 9. What are security checks below for more information
6. Is the item I ordered in stock?
If there are any unforeseen delivery delays beyond the standard delivery periods specified on our website, we will be in contact within 2 working days of your purchase to let you know the new delivery period. You will then have the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund, change your order or wait until the item is back in stock.
7. Can I order online and collect my order in store?
Yes, you have the option of selecting ‘store pick up’ as your delivery method when you place your order online and the collection location is the physical Crows Nest store: 123 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest.
When your order is ready to collect, someone will contact you to let you know. You will need to bring with you the credit card you made the purchase on and your driver's license or birth certificate showing the address on your order when you collect. If someone other than yourself is picking up your order, you will need to send us an email and we will conduct a security check on your order before allowing pick-up and they will need to bring with them their license or birth certificate. Minimee cannot release your order if this has not happened. This is done to ensure your purchase is secure and prevent fraudulent activity.
8. Can I return an item if I change my mind?
We offer an exchange or refund on online purchases for change of mind as long as the item is returned unused, in its original condition and original packaging. Delivery costs apply and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to return your product. Refunds/exchanges on sale items not allowed.
9. What are the security checks?
Minimee conduct routine security checks on selected orders. If a security check is conducted on your order, you will be contacted via email and asked to select either one of the two options below:
1. you can email us a photo of the front of your credit card with the first 12 digits COVERED AND NOT VISIBLE as we only need to see the last 4 digits of your credit card, your name and the expiry date, the credit card owner's driver’s license and signed with a message saying total transaction amount $xxxxx has been approved.
2. Authorise us to charge and refund an amount between 0.01 and $10 on your credit card that you then check your credit card and tell us what that amount is. That is the best method to ensure that you are the credit card holder and someone hasn’t stolen your credit card details and made the purchase fraudulently. Please note that this option may require up to 2-3 business days processing time.
Minimee have had to impose these Security Checks due to the increase in online fraudulent activity and we thank you for your understanding. We wish the world was full of honest people!
10. At least one of my packages has not arrived. What can I do?
Sometimes, Australia Post may deliver items separately – even when sent at the same time. Please allow at least 10 business days for all items to arrive. If you still have not received your parcel within this timeframe, please email us at: email@example.com
11. Do you ship items outside Australia?
No, we currently deliver to Australian addresses only
12. Do you include paper invoices with the order?
We do not include any paper payment advice or paper invoice with your order. Your tax invoice is emailed to you when you place your order online.
13. Do you offer gift wrapping?
Yes, when you go through the check out, there is an option to add gift wrap and a card to your order for a small fee. Simply tick the box and select which design you would like.
14. How do I make a warranty claim?
For any warranty claims, we require you to email us with your order number, a photograph and a detailed explanation of the fault/damage and how it happened so that we can then forward these details to the supplier to confirm whether or not it is a manufacturing fault.
Note: If your item is a Stroller or Furniture item, please also include the serial number or chassis number which is usually located on a sticker on the product.
We will keep you in the loop on next steps from there but for all warranty claims, customers must provide clear details on the fault and how it came about in the first instance.
15. I have received an incorrect item – what do I do?
As a first step, we would ask that you open each box and check the contents. Often, our warehouse will use recycled boxes to reduce wastage and will sometimes pack smaller items inside larger boxes to reduce shipping costs for you.
If you have received a Minimee delivery different to that which is stated in your order, please email us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will arrange to get the parcel back to us and either replace with the correct product or provide you with a full refund on the total cost of your order. If you do not contact us within the 7 day period of receiving your order, you will have to make your own arrangements to return the product back to us at your own expense. If when we receive the product back to us and the product is not in its original condition, brand new in box and original packaging, we cannot provide you with an exchange or refund and you will have to make arrangements to collect your item(s).
16. What payment methods do you accept online?
We accept payment via Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
17. Can I lay by an item?
A lay by must be put through as a store order via either our Crows Nest or Camperdown stores. Please call us on (toll free) 1300 701 442 for more information.
18. Do you offer package deals?
If you are interested in purchasing a few larger valued items, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to offer a special package deal. Please note these are offered on a case by case basis and generally do not apply to items already on sale.
19. How does your VIP Program work?
Please visit our VIP Program page for more information.
20. How do I create a Gift Registry?
Please visit our Gift Registry page for more information.
21. Can I be notified when an out of stock item comes back into stock?
If an item is listed as out of stock on our website and no eta has been provided, please email us at: email@example.com and we can contact you once more stock is received.