Items 1 to 9 of 44 total
Least Disturbance To Your Little One$399.99
Safety for your child beyond 7 years.$389.99
The Joie Gemm Car Seat is a safe haven designed and engineered to keep your infant cosy. The...$499.99
Introducing the new and improved Safe-n-Sound Platinum SICT Convertible Car Seat...$659.99
This beautiful seat offers the latest state of the art technology: ISOGO™ and...$649.99
With the Aura convertible booster seat you can rest assured you are providing your child ...$399.99
The Platinum PRO SICT is Britax Safe-n-Sound’s most advanced convertible car seat.
Equipped with ISOFIX connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with...$679.99
Ideal for small cars and growing families!$549.99
Baby car seats are something we’ve had for sale here at Minimee for quite some time, because the rules and regulations are constantly becoming stricter and the requirement of a baby car seat is of obvious safety for your new born for many reasons.
Having a baby car seat will ensure that in the event of any accident or mishap your baby will be completely safe and restrained and as such will prevent your baby from experiencing any serious injury.
We stock baby car seats for babies of all ages and our seats are suitable for all different and varied vehicle types - whichever type of car you drive you’ll be sure to find the most affordable and safest seat for your baby to sit in while in the vehicle here with us.
To hear more about baby car seat sales we have on offer in not only our Camperdown and Crow’s Nest Store but online then visit our baby car seats pages by brand or type and learn more, or alternatively you can give us a call if you’re interested in making a purchase or after you have made one and we’re always there, happy to help you.
Minimee NOW has qualified Baby Car Seat fitters who can professionally fit your car seat or capsule for only $35*. See in store for details
Child restraint laws
On 4 November 2009, former NSW Premier Nathan Rees and Minister for Transport David Campbell announced the introduction of new child restraint laws for children up to seven years of age.
Summary of changes
From 1 March 2010:
- Children younger than six months must be secured in a rearward facing restraint defined baby car seat.
- Children aged six months to under four years must be secured in either a rear or forward facing restraint.
- Children aged four years to under seven years must be secured in forward facing child restraint or booster seat.
- Children younger than four years cannot travel in the front seat of a vehicle with two or more rows.
- Children aged four years to under seven years cannot travel in the front seat of a vehicle with two or more rows, unless all other back seats are occupied by children younger than seven years in a child restraint or booster seat.
For more information go to RTA NSW Centre for Road Safety: http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/roadsafety/children/childrestraints/index.html All car seats sold on the Minimee website meet and exceed the Australian /New Zealand Standard 1754:2004 Child restraints for use in motor vehicles. The standard is one of the toughest child restraint standards in the world and child restraints manufactured to this Standard offer good protection in a crash.
* price based on car seat purchased directly from Minimee Baies & Kids. Please call your nearest store and make an appointment for your fitting. Camperdown 02 9519 4539 and Crows Nest 9436 3436