Items 1 to 9 of 66 total
The all-new and improved Bugaboo Bee3! Pre-order NOW and GET FREE DELIVERY!Preorder now...$1,279.00
The all-new and improved Bugaboo Bee3! Pre-order today to reserve a stroller for our September...$949.00
The all-new and improved Bugaboo Bee3 bassinet and extendable canopy! Pre-order today to...$425.99
Bugaboo and award-winning British brand Storksak, known for their high-quality chnging bags, have...$499.00
Bugaboo and award-winning British brand Storksak, known for their high-quality changing bags,...$319.00
Create a comfortable ride for both child and parent by attaching the new Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled...$179.95
Bugaboo Cameleon base and NEW extendable canopy. Also available: NEW colours soft pink and ice...$1,429.00
Bugaboo Cameleon base and NEW extendable canopy. Also available: NEW colours soft pink and ice...$1,499.99
The Bugaboo Buffalo is an all terrain pushchair which looks very much like a Bugaboo Cameleon...$1,529.99
What's so good about Bugaboo prams, why are Bugaboo prams so expensive and are they worth the investment? Questions many of our customers ask us....... so here are some points about Bugaboo prams you may not have known that give you some of an idea as to why there is so much fuss about a pram brand.
Bugaboo prams were conceived by a couple of Dutch engineeers who wanted to make a pram that could be used both in the city and for weekend leisure activities. They wanted to create a lightweight yet robust pram. They revolutionised the pram world by using alluminium for the frame and creating a design that both provided versatility as well as style and most importantly created a design where both the handlebars and the seat were reeversible. Since launch, the Bugaboo pram has become a style icon and has huge appeal to fashion-conscious mothers and celebrities with their radical, innovative and stylish designs.
There are currently Four models of Bugaboo prams the Bugaboo Bee, Bugaboo Cameleon , and the Bugaboo Donkey.
- The Bugaboo Bee is the most compact of the Bugaboo prams, made for those with active lifestyles. It boasts a one-piece foldable design that accommodates children from infancy to toddlers and is the stroller version of the Bugaboo prams.
- The Bugaboo Cameleon is a top of the line, fully featured of the Bugaboo prams, the Cameleon can be taken on any terrain, and can suit any occasion. Bugaboo Cameleon now also comes with the option of selecting either an Aluminium Chassis or a Black Chassis (additional costs apply)
- Bugaboo Donkey is the convertible stroller that can carry one or two kids! Choose bewteen the Donkey Mono, Donkey Duo, Donkey Twin or purchase the Mono and then purchase the extension when you need it! Bugaboo Donkey now also comes with the option of selecting either an Aluminium Chassis or a Black Chassis (additional costs apply)
- Bugaboo Buffalo is the All Terrain specialist of the Bugaboo family
As with any product, Bugaboo prams have both pros and cons and when looking for a new baby pram (or Bugaboo prams) for your child its important to know your budget, what you require out of your baby pram and what are reasonable expectations to have. We have asked our Minimee Bugaboo pram customer owners to give us their comments about their Bugaboo pram experiences :
Love about Bugaboo prams:
- lightweight and folds up small so easy to get in and out of the car (even fits in a Fiat when wheels taken off)
- Style – looks good and great selection of colour choices
- Easy to manoeuvre/steer - can turn with one hand
- Adjustable handle height great for different height of parents
- Reversible handlebar and seat make both baby and mummy happy they can see each other or not see each other
- It's thin so pram can fit in narrow places where most others can’t Is good on the beach, on dirt roads and bumpy pavements
- Has bassinette and seat cover Can be used with a car seat (Peg Perego Capsule)
Don't love so much:
- Expensive Assembly is a little complicated (although Minimee will assemble it for you free of charge!)
- Folding/unfolding is initially difficult but ok once you’ve done it a few times
- Seat isn’t totally flat when reclined
Overall, our Bugaboo customers overwhelmingly love their Bugaboo prams. We asked over 60 customers and an overwhelming 80% said it over-exceeded their expectations and the other 20% said they were happy with their choice